PSA Death Certificate:
Do you need the PSA death certificate for your loved one? It is vital to understand the importance of this document and the effective methods to obtain this.
- We can help you to provide in detail information about the application process
- Get to know the detailed requirements for acquiring the Death certificate
- You can gather the required supporting documents
- We would assist you to submit the application on your behalf
You can rely on us to fill in the application, collection of supporting documents, processing the application and deliver the PSA Death certificate in time.
About PSA Death Certificate:
The PSA death certificate is the Civil Registry Document that indicates the details of the death of a person. The applications for this document can be submitted in the following ways:
- You can apply in person at the Census Serbilis
- You can apply online at the official portal of Philippines Statistics Authority
This PSA death certificate is important for various procedures such as claiming Life Insurance, transfer of funds in the deceased person’s account to the said nominees, distribution of the deceased person’s property among the successors as per the will and so on.
Our executives can help you to apply for the PSA Death certificate, collect it on your behalf from the concerned authority and deliver it to you.
The applicants need to furnish the following details in order to facilitate verification and issuance of the PSA Death certificate:
- Complete name of the deceased person
- The date of death
- The place of death
- Number of copies requested
- Date of the marriage of the deceased person, if he or she was married
- Complete name, address and other contact details of the requesting party
- Reason for obtaining the Death certificate
The charges for this document including the processing and delivery charges and the government taxes need to be furnished on the counter if applying in person or require to be paid online through the payment gateways, using the valid payment modes.
You can get in touch with us to clarify your queries if any about the procedure to obtain this document and allow us to obtain the Death certificate on your behalf, through the prescribed legal authentication.