Police Clearance Certificate Saudi Arabia
Do you want to opt for Saudi Arabia Police Clearance Certificate? Go through the list of required documents proper way to obtain Saudi PCC.
- Gather precise information about the application process
- Make sure you attach all the supporting documents
- Fill-in every required information in your application
Let us discuss the necessity of obtaining Saudi police clearance certificate, and the requirements you need to fulfill to get this important document in time.
Most important supporting document for PR Visa applications:
Are you planning to immigrate overseas for long term? Especially, if you are applying for Permanent Resident Status in many countries, Police Clearance Saudi Arabia is one of the most essential documents you need to submit.
The concerned issuing authority verifies the judicial records of the applicants and then issues Saudi Good Standing Certificate. This certification issued by the crime investigation department, confirms that the applicant was never involved in any criminal or illegal activity, while residing in Saudi Arabia.
Good Standing Certificate (PCC)
The documents required to obtain Saudi Arabia Police Clearance:
You need to submit the following documents while applying for Saudi Arabia police clearance certificate:
- Colour copies of your passport including all the sealed pages
- Colour copy of your visa
- The fingerprints of all the fingers of both your hands, taken on the prescribed form, in the presence of authorized personnel.
- A copy of your iqama or the iqama number (This is the Residence Permit issued to the expatriates arriving in Saudi for employment)
- Your recent passport size photographs – 4 nos.
- Police Clearance Certificate authorization and undertaking form
- Your duly filled application form for Saudi PCC
Apart from submission of your application completing it in all respects, you also need to follow the deadlines to acquire Police Clearance Saudi Arabia. Get in touch with us if you have any queries regarding the paperwork and the procedure to obtain this certificate in time.