Singapore Police Clearance Certificate
Since past few years, Singapore has developed into one of the biggest globalised centres which provides numerous employment opportunities for clients from various different corners of the world. This has led to an increase in demand for effective services in PCC Certification for clients and helped a great deal in availing various legal services within the country.
HOW HAS PCC CERTIFICATE IMPACTED THE BUSINESS SPHERE IN SINGAPORE
The PCC Certificate also known by the name Certificate of clearance (COC) is a valid document that is issued by Singapore Police Force which helps a great deal in verifying the identity of clients working in the country and enables them to move forward in their professional career.
Some of the common benefits of availing Certificate of clearance (COC) are as follows
- The Certificate of Clearance (COC) is an important document that helps clients in availing various legal services within the country.
- It helps qualified professionals in seeking better opportunities as well as avenues in reputed firms and organizations.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR AVAILING PCC CERTIFICATION
- The concerned person must have completed 16 years of age and must submit a document proof for the same.
- For persons looking to migrate to foreign country, it is important that one obtains a request letter for PCC Certification from immigration authority.
- The fingerprints of the person must be taken which helps in finding the true identity of the person.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR OBTAINING SINGAPORE PCC
Some of the relevant documents required for obtaining Singapore PCC are as follows
- Completed set of Application Form
- Fingerprint impressions of applicant
- 2 passport size photographs of applicant
- Self-attested/scanned copies of Passport and other valid identification document of applicant.
- Documentary proof of last stayed residential address in Singapore.
- Photocopy of Residence Permit/ Appointment Letter/Dependent Pass.
- Valid Letter stating the purpose for obtaining PCC Certificate.
Good Standing Certificate (PCC)
Consult Now in order to get your Singapore PCC
Over the years, PCC Certification has played a crucial role in verifying the true identity of documents and has played a crucial role in the calibre as well as credentials of clients seeking employment in any reputed firm or organization. This has helped them to avail better legal services in the country without facing any legal issues or troubles.