Are you looking for PSA Cenomar? You need to understand and follow the right process to obtain this certificate.
- Learn the effective ways to obtain Cenomar from the concerned authorities in Philippines
- Know the precise process of applying for this document
- Get to know the procedure to obtain this document
- Also understand the importance of this document in various related processes.
Get the detailed information about this document and the methods to apply and get this document from the Philippines Statistics Authority.
What is Cenomar?
Cenomar stands for Certificate of No Marriage/ Certificate of No Record of Marriage or Certificate of Singleness. The Philippines Statistics Authority (PSA) that was previously known as National Statistics Office (NSO); issues the Cenomar to the applicants that has never contracted any marriage.
The application process:
You can apply for PSA Cenomar online through the e-Census official portal. You need to submit the following information while applying:
- Your complete name
- Complete name of your father
- Your mother’s maiden name
- Contact details including the mailing address, email, telephone number etc.
- Your date and place of birth
- Details of your birth certificate
- The purpose of obtaining the Cenomar
- Number of copies requested
The applicants must attach a copy of any valid ID issued by the Philippines Government Authorities such as Philippines Passport, Postal ID, SSS / GSIS ID, Police Clearance, NIB Clearance or an ID issued by an educational institution. This is an important requirement while applying in person and also while applying online for PSA Cenomar.
Presently the cost of PSA Cenomar is P145 inclusive of government taxes, processing and delivery charges. You can make the payment for your request specifying the Request Reference Number issued after submitting your application.
You can also apply in person, visiting your nearest Census Serbilis Center. Importantly, you must provide a Power of Attorney to the representative approaching the office on your behalf, and submit the duly filled in application in original.
Purpose and validity of the Cenomar:
The Cenomar is an important document to obtain the Marriage License. This certificate is valid for six months from the date of issue.
So, you can follow the simple procedure as explained and obtain PSA Cenomar in a hassle-free manner. In case of any queries you can get in touch with us for expert advice.