Certificate Attestation Services in UAE
UAE is one of the biggest cosmopolitan countries across the world with 90% of total population being expats. This has initiated the need for effective certificate attestation services in UAE and has helped expats in verifying their credentials before the concerned authorities. Certificate attestation services has facilitated deserving candidates in availing jobs in reputed firms across the world.
WHAT HAS MADE CERTIFICATE ATTESTATION SERVICES POPULAR IN UAE?
UAE has emerged as one of the biggest global centers in the world and has provided a helping hand for expats to develop their professional career towards greater heights. The country has provided enormous opportunities for expats in various business sectors such as tourism, hospitality, information technology, financial services etc. This has made UAE one of the most popular destinations for people across the globe in terms of employment, business activities, entrepreneurship etc. These factors have contributed a great deal in the increase in certificate attestation services in UAE. This has helped clients to prove their credentials in front of higher authorities.
WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR DOCUMENT ATTESTATION?
The procedure for attestation of documents in UAE is as follows
- In case of educational documents, it has to be initially authenticated from the State Education Department (HRD).
- After approval from HRD, the attestation is done by the respective Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) of the country.
- After the approval from MEA, it is then forwarded to the Embassy for further attestation and approval.
- The last stage involves the approval of Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA), UAE after which it is permitted to use in public domain.
- Here, the attestation takes place from State Home Department of the respective state.
- The next step involves the attestation of documents from Ministry of External Affairs (MEA).
- After MEA Attestation, the documents are then attested by the Embassy. This is also known as Consular attestation.
- After MEA Attestation, the document is then attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA).
Get in touch with Helpline Group today to take your goals further.
Helpline Group has been a prominent presence in UAE with offices in two of the most prominent cities of Abu Dhabi and Dubai. It has been a guiding light for expats by helping them with budget friendly services in certificate attestation. Over the years, Helpline Group has remained the No 1 choice of expats in UAE with it’s effective solutions and services.