Bahrain Good standing Certificate
Are you looking for Bahrain Police Clearance Certificate? You can acquire your Bahrain PCC from Philippines Police following the procedure for application along with the supporting documents.
- Know about the procedures to fill in and file additional documents
- Fulfill the set of requirements while filing your application
- Get the PCC in time following the instructions
Get to know the procedures to obtain your Police Clearance Certificate Bahrain or feel free to leave a message, so that we can get back to you to resolve your queries.
How PCC Bahrain is issued?
Police Clearance Certificate is the proof of a good moral character of a person. This certificate is issued by the General Directorate of Criminal Investigation, after verifying the judicial record of the candidate. So, the Good Conduct Certificate Bahrain confirms that the particular person neither has any criminal record, nor he or she was involved in any illegal activity during the stay in Bahrain.
Who can opt for PCC Bahrain?
The citizens living in Bahrain; the citizens who have left the country or the expatriates that worked or lived in Bahrain for a particular period can obtain the Bahrain Police Clearance Certificate. The Bahrain Embassies and Consulates abroad can also avail Bahrain PCC after approval of CID Bahrain.
Good Standing Certificate (PCC)
Why PCC Bahrain?
The Good Conduct Certificate Bahrain is an essential; document for the following purposes:
- Long-term employment abroad for a variety of professional jobs
- Wedding purposes
- Immigration as a traveler, employee or investor
- Starting commercial activities abroad
- Incorporation and running of businesses
- Acquiring School Licenses and various other licenses
- To become a lawyer and so on.
Required documents for Bahrain Police Clearance Certificate:
The following documents are usually required to obtain a Bahrain Police Clearance Certificate:
- Passport copy of the applicant, including the stamped pages; with the entries regarding the Resident Permit in Bahrain, mentioning the first entry and the last exit date.
- Duly filled Good Conduct Certificate Bahrain undertaking form
- Two sets of recent passport size photographs of the applicant with blue background
- Fingerprints in the form issued by the Bahrain Government; Fingerprints of all the fingers of both the hands are to be taken on the CIED form in the presence of Police personnel or Bahrain diplomats.
- Bahrain CPR copy or copy of the Visa issued by Bahrain authorities
- Copy of the National Identity Card, if available
There can be some additional documents you may need to submit as per your case.