PSA Marriage Certificate
Learn about various methods and processes connected with obtaining a PSA marriage certificate in Philippines, including the importance to acquire your Marriage certificate.
- Our team will assist you to acquire your PSA Marriage certificate according to the regulations in Philippines
- We help you with the paperwork related to this certificate from Philippines Authorities
- We offer this service with the utmost professionalism and transparency
- We deploy the best professionals from our network of offices and associates to get your job done in time.
Let us discuss the effective ways to acquire PSA marriage certificate from Philippines in a hassle-free manner.
What is a marriage certificate?
As we know, marriage is a social contract between two individuals, uniting their lives emotionally, economically and even legally. A Marriage certificate confirms the legal binding between these two individuals. In Philippines, the Philippines Statistics Authority issues this certificate after verifying the details.
The PSA Marriage Certificate is an important document as the legally married couple receives an authentication of registering their marriage with the government authorities through this. This certificate plays a vital role while acquiring Philippines Passports for the couple and also for obtaining Visa from various countries.
How to obtain PSA Marriage Certificate in Philippines?
The PSA marriage certificate is an important Civil Registry Document. The interested parties can apply for this certificate in the following methods:
- Online Application through the official portal of e-Census
- Walk-in Application at the Census Serbilis Center
The applicants need to furnish the following details for verification and issuance of the PSA Marriage certificate:
- Complete name of the husband
- Complete name of the wife
- Date of marriage
- Place of marriage
- Name, address and other contact details of the requesting party
- Number of copies requested
- Reason to obtain the PSA marriage certificate
While obtaining Marriage Certificate from Philippines Statistical Authority, the applicants need to enclose copy of a valid ID. This could be different IDs issued by any government authority in Philippines. The valid IDs are listed below:
- Philippines Passport
- NIB Clearance
- Police Clearance
- ID issued by an educational institution
- Postal ID
- SSS / GSIS ID
- Driver’s License
While applying online, you can pay the charges for this certificate online through various accepted modes of payments and while applying in person, you can pay at the counter. You can feel free to contact us in case of any queries in this regard. Our executives would help you with the requirements regarding the paperwork and the overall procedure to apply.